Sunday, October 10, 2010

Arachne vs. Athena


The Weaving Contest from Karl Hadrika on Vimeo.

Ok so this is my animatic storyboard I did for my concept class.  We were each given the same script to board out and add dialogue to.  Since EVERYONE had the same story with the same lines, (the Greek myth involving Arachne and Athena) it soon became a matter of personal interpretation.  So yeah... it gets a little silly.  But its not supposed to be taken too seriously.  I threw some sound in using adobe premiere in about and hour and a half.  Would you believe I provided Athena's sporadic man voice AND the girly scream?    

3 comments:

  1. Karl your voice was perfect for the dramatic part XD and u screamed??
    This turned out so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you think so :) I'm sure you've heard me scream like that before lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey.... yours is a minute long! ours had to be 30 seconds. Unfair.

    pretty nice, Karl. Good drawings... and it makes sense, which is more than many people can say about theirs. :P

    ReplyDelete